• Multiplayer will now connect to closest master server by ping, which should greatly improve latency for players outside the US.
• Multiplayer can again be played with random players – choose „public game“ to match with other random players
• Added manual upload/download for iCloud for when automatic syncing is unreliable. This can be found in the options menu, and requires iCloud Drive to be enabled.
• Completely rebuilt co-op multiplayer for improved stability and compatibility.
• Fixed a music playback issue under iOS9+ effecting some devices.
• Fixed a title screen issue under iOS 8
• Fixed an issue which could cause the game to become stuck in a super fast state
• MFi controller support has been added. Connect your favorite controller and start slaughtering zombies!
• 3 new playable characters – the Panda, Soldier, and Swimmer
• Vehicles! Hop into a nearby ambulance or cement truck and start racking up points as you turn piles of zombies into roadkill!
• Endless mode can now be selected by Zombieville veterans. There’s no escape helicopter waiting for you this time…
• Bluetooth multiplayer returns! Users of all iOS versions can once again connect to local players through bluetooth or, even easier, Wifi if you’re both on the same network.
• You can now delete all data from the options menu, for players looking to remove their progress from the cloud and start over from the beginning.
• It is now possible to speed up the scoreboard at the end of a round by touching the screen (or holding a button down on an MFi controller).
• Improved multiplayer stability.
– Resolved an issue related to skill ranks not properly syncing over iCloud
– resolved an issue preventing proper iCloud functionality
– Added widescreen support for iPhone 5
– Santa Claus joins the list of player characters
– The fully upgraded Assault Rifle has a new look
– Certain achievements no longer continuously notify you when accomplished more than once
– The chainsaw now contributes to the „Brawler“ achievement
– The flamethrower effect no longer becomes stuck if you grab the helicopter while firing
– Achievements should more reliably post to Game Center
– The fully upgraded Magnum and Slug Shotgun now have a unique graphic
– Added a new player character – „Granny“
– Further increased money drops from zombies.
– iCloud can now be disabled on the options menu, for those who don’t want their game synced to all of their devices.
– Fixed missing description for „Berzerker“ upgrades
– Land mines and med kits will now despawn if they get stuck off screen
– Fixed bug with 1st Tesla Rifle upgrade not functioning
– Fixed a depth-sorting issue on the fully upgraded shotgun
– Various performance optimizations, including smoother behavior in Gamecenter menus
– Fixed a rare bug which could lead to data loss if iCloud syncing fails
– Dramatically increased the effective radius of the joystick
– Increased rate at which money is earned, likelihood of zombies dropping money, and doubled money gains in co-op to offset the additional player taking all of your precious loot.
– Fixed a crash on the player select menu when purchasing the final few characters.
– Added a new player character, the „Tycoon“